Saturday, April 07, 2007

All that glitters is not gold


Made with glitter felt. (I didn't glue the glitter on!) Good quality glitter, coz none of the glitter came off when I was sewing the pieces together.

All hand sewn.

Dimensions: Approximately 12 cm in ht (including the stalk) and 16 cm in width (including the worm).

This brings on the message: All that glitters is not gold. Not all apples are good... =)
I don't know if you can see, but it says hand sewn zip, able to fit ez link cards etc. Dimension of the zip: 9.6 cm.

As usual, a layer of lining to guarantee quality.

Only one available, coz there is no more glitter felt available anymore. I got it ages ago. Another proof that the glitter is good, it's still intact.

Might be launching other similar concepts in the future. This is my original idea. =)

Price: S$ 10 (excluding postage)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home